Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fashion Shaukeen

Lisa Haydon in "Shaukeens" is the image of a girl who wouldn't change for anyone. She wears what she likes and is happy in it. Her dressing is bohemian and effortless. I loved her carefree street style.


Although her dressing is not my style and I wouldn't pick any of the pieces for myself, I suggest that people loving her style can opt for flowy fabrics, floral prints and breezy colours that are not too loud. Remember that skin show is not prime to this style. It can just as well be pulled off in clothes that you are comfortable in. You do not need to spend a bomb to pull it off and it's perfect for Indian weather.






One thing I loved is that she opted for covered bottoms when the top is skin baring and covered tops when the bottom is skin baring. This is the balance that prevents any outfit from looking cheap and vulgar and brings it to a level of elegance.


I heard that Lisa Haydon styled for herself with her own clothes for the movie. So, thumbs up to her for building up Ahana's character so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment