Monday, October 20, 2014

The problem with having a critical eye

I love watching movies. And, I love fashion. When I have the two mixed up in my mind, it gets really difficult to watch a movie without a critical eye.

Every time I go to the movies, I tell the person next to me, 'that costume is just not right for that role,' or, 'that costume is not appropriate for that scene,' and, 'that dress makes the lead look trashy.' They ask me to shut up, of course.

Now, this movie is a huge hit at the box office. The actors were splendid. The plot was brilliant and applause to the director. Bam. Next thing I know, I see people on the streets strutting around dressed like the movie's lead actor. My eyes pop and I think, who said anything about the "clothes" from the movie being good?

Hence, here I am with my own blog, where I get to rant about fashion from Hindi and Telugu movies. That too without any interruption. I'm all excited to get started! So, I am going to put up my next post real soon...and hopefully we can incorporate a thing or two into our wardrobes soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment